论坛风格切换切换到宽版
  • 3469阅读
  • 2回复

Just for Today [复制链接]

上一主题 下一主题
离线昨天

只看楼主 倒序阅读 使用道具 0 发表于: 2007-03-20

The next time you are off to work, fearing the day ahead, stop yourself. Decide, just for one day, to think in a whole new way. Try the following — they might change the way you feel about what it is that you do.
      Just for today, I will be as friendly as I can to the people I work with. I am going to treat them as if they were responsible for keeping me in my job and be grateful they are there.
      Just for today, I will not assume my job is to be critical. I will try to see the good in every situation and will look for something to praise in every person who works with me.
      Just for today, if I correct someone, I will do it with as much good humor and self-control as if I were the one being corrected.
      Just for today, I am not going to insist that everything I do be perfect. I am not going to try to break any speed records. I will do what is in front of me with competence.
      Just for today, I will assume that I have adequate competence for my tasks. I will not endlessly question whether I really deserve my title and my pay.
      Just for today, I will be grateful I live in a society and time in which I don't have to do backful I work in a free country where no one is forcing me to work.
      Just for today, I will feel happy I am at work,alive and well, and not in a hospital awaiting a medical operation.
      Just for today, I will feel happy I am at work , alive and well, and not in a hospital awaiting a medical operation.
Just for today, I will not have any expectations about how I should be treated. I will not compare my title or my pay with anyone else's. I will just be glad that I am who I am.
Just for today, I will not worry about "what is in it for me". I will think only about what I can do to help out in every situation.
Just for today, when I leave work, I will not think too much about how much I did or did not get done. Instead, I will look forward to the evening, and be thankful for whatever I accomplished.
These thoughts are not complex, but their value is that they can make your days more productive and haappier.Above all, they can save wear and tear on your most valuable asset — your peace of mind.
评价一下你浏览此帖子的感受

精彩

感动

搞笑

开心

愤怒

无聊

灌水
离线xiaoke225
只看该作者 1 发表于: 2009-02-05
卖一送一
营业员:“好消息!新到畅销书,买一送一!”